- Lightweight Alloy Hardtail Frame – Zoom Front Suspension Forks – 21 Speed Shimano ST-EF41 EZ Fire Shifters (3 x 7)
- Front & Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes – Shimano TY-501 175mm Triple Chainset – Shimano Tourney TZ Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Rear Derailleur – Shimano TZ500-7 Freewheel – Quick Release Seatpost Clamp – Sealed Bottom Bracket
- 650mm MTB Handlebars, A-Head Stem Black – Comfort MTB Black Saddle – Wheels: 29er Q/R, Double Wall Rims – Tyres: 29″ x 2.10″ MTB
- Frame Size: 21″ – Colour: Black/Blue (Matte) – Wheel Size: 29″ – RRP £579.99 – This bike will require assembly, a good knowledge of bikes and your own tools to do so. For a detailed assembly guide, please search on Youtube; How To Assemble A New Bike From A Box (PCMHowto)
Specification: Ammaco Evo IV Hardtail Front Suspension Mountain Bike
3 reviews for Ammaco Evo IV Hardtail Front Suspension Mountain Bike
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Scott Ross –
Great bike for the money and very comfortable. Be aware the pedals can be cross threaded quite easily when attaching and the left pedal tightens to the left not the right. Had a few comments on how good the bike looks as it’s matt black. Enjoying it so far so would recommend
Mark E. –
so it turned up with minor damage, a plastic bit was cracked… i got a minor refund .
in the 4-5 months i have had it and NOT been cycling to work on due to lockdown, casual use only, it has been a dangerous nightmare.
First the canes in the rear wheel were lose and needed tightening and rebalancing to smooth out the wheel, Then had to be replaced as it buckled
The tires are not offroad capable, the material is far to soft and casual road use is also wearing them out.
The rear brake assemble has had to be replaced completely as it kept failing.
All brake pads have worn out and had to be replaced.
All this in 4-5 months. Im guessing the brand is a cheap foreign ‘knock together’
Do NOT buy this for a child, you risk putting them in danger.
Do NOT buy this for yourself, its high maintainence expensive and simple not worth the effort.
I have rode this bicycle four times and the bearing on the back wheel had to be changed the brakes had to be adjusted the last time I gave a revue not so long ago there was noise coming the back wheel now I know.