- When you need to shuttle in the mountains, commute in the city, and ride out, you choose this mountain bike, it can be used on all kinds of roads.
- TThe Eurobike mountain bike features a high Aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that absorbs bumps and thumps for a fun, durable ride
- 21-speed trigger shifters and front and rear derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth,Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail; Durable alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance
- It has a frame size of 19″ and a wheel size of 29″, suitable heights: 5’4″-6’2″, and a maximum load capacity of 330 lbs
- The bike parts we sell come with a free one-year warranty, if you have any problems with your bike, please contact us and we will help you!
X9 Mountain Bike
The Eurobike mountain bike features a Aluminum mountain frame and a powerful suspension fork that absorbs bumps and thumps for a fun, durable ride.
21-speed SHIMANO shifters and front and rear derailleurs make shifting easy and smooth
Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide strong stopping power
Durable aluminum alloy cranks provide stable gearing and less troublesome maintenance
Quick release front wheel and seat ready to travel
42T Aluminum crankset
|Frame Size||19 Inch|
|Wheel Size||29 Inch|
|Wheel material||Magnesium alloy|
|Tires||29 * 1.95 tires|
|Maximum loading weight||330 lbs/150 kg|
Specification: Eurobike Hardtail Mountain Bike, 29-Inch Wheels, Lightweight 21 speed
3 reviews for Eurobike Hardtail Mountain Bike, 29-Inch Wheels, Lightweight 21 speed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gary Brighton –
A great solid bike have used it for a couple of weeks now and no problems.the brakes and the gears are working smoothly,a nice bike to ride.eurobike are a good make of bike at a good price not too expensive. Highly recommended 👌
Nice bike and very affordable as well.
Very disappointed! Bad quality parts. Came with the front wheel bent. Back wheel broken. Bought it a month ago and it went to garbage already. Went to service and changed almost all parts of it in the first two weeks of use. Really poor quality bike.